Below you can see all the payments methods that we accept.
* ALWAYS ACCORDING TO THE SUPPLIER’S FORM *
1. * T.T.: Bank Transfers
- Transfer money to our bank accounts.
2. * Payment By Card: All credit and debit cards
- Visa MasterCard American Express
3. * L.C.: Rotating, Transferable, Irrevocable, Confirmed and Divisible Letter of Credit ..
- Bank documentation
4. * S.B.L.C. Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
- Guarantee deposit
5. * Escrow
Escrow releasable only after 15 days from the delivery date of the goods.
Elaborating on the Escrow:
- Buyer & Seller agree to terms and sign FCO & Contract
- Buyer pays to Escrow Bank provided by Seller
- Seller ships merchandise to the Buyer
- Buyer accepts merchandise
- Escrow Bank pays Seller
100% Escrow is releasable only after 15 days from the delivery day of the goods.
Once the Buyer confirms the order quantity, the Seller does the booking for the order and informs the Escrow service provider (BANK) to handle the transaction, the client will transfer the required funds to the third party which is the Escrow bank provider, for them to hold the funds, and then the Seller will proceed with production and shipment, after the delivery of goods, the client has 15 days to inspect the goods and then confirm to the Escrow Bank provider to release the funds to Seller company’s bank account based on mutual convenient.
6. * PayPal:
- PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. * Virtual currency