- Latex-free gloves
- Have a looser fit to hands
- Are good for short-term, low-risk tasks
- Are best for use with non-hazardous materials
- Are the most economic option
- Have anti-static properties
Vinyl gloves are made from PVC, a petroleum-based film. The most important benefit of vinyl gloves is that they’re more cheaper to manufacture. This cause, less durable material than latex and nitrile. Also they offer limited protection against chemical or biomedical exposure. Vinyl gloves have red flag in terms of their environmental impact.
Due to their low cost and at the same time low protection levels, vinyl gloves are commonly used in no dangerous and low-infection environments.